King of the Heap is a multi-discipline team-based race program for “Heap” $1000 cars.
KOTH will consist of:
- Auto – X
- Rally – X
- Track portion
- 1/8th Mile Drag time
Each car will have 4 drivers – No driver can have their fast time be applied to more than one discipline per event, at the team’s discretion. So all-4 drivers must put a time in for each event, and each driver must represent the fast time for no more than one of the four disciplines.
- Vehicles should be valued at $1000 – with a $1500 claimer!
- Vehicles must have all body panels
- Vehicles must be 2wd
- Vehicles must have a windshield, oem or ¼” + Lexan
- Vehicles must have a seatbelt, OEM or 5 point +
- Vehicles must use the Spec tire – Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring NT
- Vehicles cannot use a tire wider than the OEM base model section width & Diameter unless smaller than 195 Section width and 15’’, which will serve as the base tire size. Aspect ratio is open for all vehicles.
- Vehicles must meet a 95db at 50 ft sound limit
- Vehicles must not leak fluids excessively, stewards discretion
- SA2010 or newer helmet, long pants, closed toe shoes required
- Events will be run rain, shine, or snow.
- Convertibles are allowed
- Claims will be submitted at the end of each event.
- If a claim is tendered, the car MUST change hands.
- A claim will represent a trade of vehicles – and $500 in cash – $250 to the team of the claimed car, $250 to the series pot.
- A vehicle can only be claimed once per event.
- If multiple claims are submitted for the same vehicle, priority goes to the lowest finishing team that completed all segments of the event!
- Claims cannot be tendered with non-running equipment.