NCM Motorsports Park Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
July 11$275 – $495
CamaroFest IX takes over NCM Motorsports Park on Thursday, July 11! Located across the road from the National Corvette Museum, this track day will offer something for everyone.
NCM MSP is one of the newest, and most technical courses in the US. At 3.15 miles long; the Grand Full course incorporates many classic corners, including the infamous “Sinkhole”. Whether you are a pro racer or a novice just getting into the sport – you are welcome to race!! Instructors will be available to guide drivers as needed.
Chevrolet has been pushing the handling envelope since 2012 with the introduction of the ZL1. Since then, each Camaro model can trace its DNA directly back to a road track.
Be sure to check out our “All In” or “Camaro Fan” deal if you want to race on the road course AND at Beech Bend.
We will run 20-minute sessions and four driver groups. We run as MUCH as we can get in. Remember, if you go off the track, that impacts everyone else’s time on track. This is NOT competitive…it is NOT timed…there are NO trophies!!! We’re here to have FUN!
- Beginner– Little to no track experience. First time at NCM MSP.
- Novice– Some track day experience; familiar with flags and passing rules. 1-3 track days. First time at NCM MSP.
- Intermediate– Moderate track day experience; very familiar with flags and passing rules. 4-10 track days.
- Advanced– Regularly participates in HPDE’s. Solo-approved at NCM MSP.
- Bring Water- Stay hydrated. We will have water bottles available.
- Closed-toed shoes are required…no sandals, no boots.
- Helmet must be Snell SA2010 or newer. (Open or closed is acceptable) NCM MSP has a limited quantity available to rent.
- Convertibles must have an aftermarket roll bar, or they cannot run.
- No passengers allowed.
- Food/Beverages will be available for purchase at the track (but you can always bring a cooler with lunch, sandwiches, etc). NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
- Separate individual driver insurance can be purchased through NCM to completely cover you and your ENTIRE CAR. All drivers will be responsible for themselves and any property damaged to the NCM track.
“A sound level instrument (meter) that meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) S1.4-1983 Class 2 or better shall be used. The primary maximum for MSP Motorsports Park shall be a sound pressure level of 103dB “A” frequency weighted (dBA) measured on the fast response setting at 50 feet (+/- 2 feet) from the edge of the track pavement, and/or artificial markers indicating track edge. All sound readings shall be truncated to the lower whole number. (Anything after the decimal point is ignored.) All vehicles are required to have mufflers.”