NCM Motorsports Park Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
King of the Heap
KOTH consists of:
Auto – X
1/8th Mile Drag time
Each event is open to 40 teams of 4 drivers. Drivers can not apply their fastest time to more than one discipline per event. Therefore, all 4 drivers must put in a time for each discipline.
- Vehicles must have all body panels and a windshield that is OEM or ¼” + lexan.
- Vehicles must have a seat belt that is OEM or 5-point.
- Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring is the spec tire. You cannot use a tire wider than the OEM base model section width and diameter unless smaller than 195 section width and 15’’. Thus, serving as the base tire size. Aspect ratio is open for all vehicles.
- Vehicles must be 2-wd.
- SA2010 or newer rated helmet, long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. If any team member participates in a section with a non-legal helmet, the vehicle will be immediately disqualified from the event.
- Vehicles must meet the 95db at 50 ft. sound limit.
- Events will run in the rain, snow or shine.
- Convertibles are allowed.
- Vehicles must not leak fluids excessively.
- Above all, show up and be ready to have fun!
THE CLAIMER RULE MEANS SOMEONE CAN MAKE YOU TRADE CARS. IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH LOSING YOUR VEHICLE FOR ANOTHER, DO NOT REGISTER!
- Claims must be submitted at the end of each event.
- Teams must have a legal claim to the vehicle and will be required to sign documentation before each event to certify.
- If a claim is tendered, the car MUST change hands. A claim will represent a trade of vehicles and $500 in cash. $250 will go to the team of the claimed car, and $250 will go to the series pot.
- A vehicle can only be claimed once per event.
- If multiple claims are submitted for the same vehicle, priority goes to the lowest finishing team that completed all segments of the event!
Claims cannot be tendered with broken equipment.