Located in Bowling Green, KY with over 1.5-miles of frontage on Interstate 65, the NCM Motorsports Park is one of the most centrally located and easily accessible driving facilities in the country. The Park opened in 2014 and is situated on 420 acres. To book the facility for your next manufacturer event, product launch, private testing, product training, dealer meeting and more, contact Matt Busby at 270.467.8802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.15-mile Grand Full
- 2.0-mile West Track
- 1.1-mile East Track
- 510,000 sq ft
- Water Irrigation System Available
- 141,000 sq ft
- 25 Arrive & Drive Concession Karts
- Powered by Clubspeed Sport
- Holley Control Tower – Meeting Spaces with 20amp/120V, 2 Public Restrooms, Control Room, Observation Deck with 20amp/120V
- Garage Complex – 2 VIP Garages with 50amp/220V and 20amp/120V, 18 Garage Bays with 50amp/220V and 20amp/120V, 2 Public Restrooms with Showers, Covered Pavilion with seating for 75 with 20amp/120V, Viewing Stands Trackside
- RV Spots – 11 Spots with 30amp/220V, 11 Spots with 50amp/220V
- Mobil Gas Station – Diesel, Regular, Special, Super+, 98 Octane Unleaded, 100 Oxygenated Octane Unleaded, 110 Octane Leaded
- Nashville, TN – 1-Hour Drive, International Airport
- Louisville, KY – 1.5-Hour Drive, Louisville Airport
- Lexington, KY – 2-Hour Drive, Bluegrass Airport
THINGS TO DO IN BOWLING GREEN
- For ideas on things to do, events, restaurants and more, visit here.
- For discounted room rates, visit our Lodging Partners page.